We have a Clinical Receptionist job opportunity with We Fix Feet. This is a fantastic opportunity for an amazing Clinical Receptionist to join our Sheffield team. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, caring, passionate, hard-working, forward thinking and a team player who will be a great fit for our existing “A” Team.
Job Title: Clinical Receptionist
Location: We Fix Feet, 28 Union Street, Sheffield S1 2JP
Part-Time: 12 hours/week
(Friday 9am-5.30pm & Saturday 9am-1pm)
Rate – £8.50ph
We Fix Feet Limited is a modern Podiatry clinic providing a supportive environment, CPD, 1-2-1 peer review meetings, training / mentoring, career progression with many diverse opportunities provided. Our clinics are always evolving and striving to bring a world class foot and ankle healthcare service to our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- A good general education and have GCSE English C or above or equivalent
- Good computer skills and the ability to competently navigate our various computer systems
- Excellent customer care skills and experience – ideally with some experience of working in a clinical environment
- Greeting and welcoming clients
- Providing information on services and retail products
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, dealing with enquiries and typical administrative work
- Promoting clinic services and products whilst maintaining knowledge on current promotions
- Ensuring there is a clean working environment and comfortable atmosphere
- Providing outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction by resolving any customer complaints or issues
- Opening and closing procedures of the clinic, including cleaning and organising the waiting area and clinic environment.
- Quick to learn the services that the clinic offers – to be able to answer queries or questions from clients
- A neat appearance is important
- Good level of professionalism & customer service skills
- This position within our healthcare business will ideally suit a non-smoker
- IT skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a receptionist role
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Preferred non smoker
We have non-negotiable standards around rebooking patients, recalling patients, promoting appropriate products, timekeeping and building referral networks. Do you want to be part of our team to achieve this?
- To develop ad grow We Fix Feet into a centre of excellence.
- We are a forward thinking foot healthcare clinic and our commitment is to provide quality and service excellence for our patients. We do this by investing in our teams professional knowledge, skills and technology.
- Team First – Play as a team, have fun and support each other
- Honest and open – What you see is what you get
- We go above and beyond – We aim to exceed expectations
- We are the foot care experts!
- Investing in state-of-the-art technology
- Investing in knowledge within the team
A workplace pension and paid holidays are included. You’ll never have to work Xmas / New Year. We recruit against our values.
Please email your CV & covering letter addressed to The Director at email@example.com. If you would like to come and check us out, please contact our practice to arrange this. Check us out on social media!
We Fix Feet is a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant.