Verruca and Wart Treatments
Verruca and Wart Treatment Options
- Most effective treatment for persistent verrucae
- Fast treatment time, but can be painful for just a few seconds during treatment
- Very little discomfort after treatment
- No impact on lifestyle - Ideal for busy people
- No chemicals, no drugs, no dressings required
- Usually 4 appointments, from 1 month apart
- Nitrous Oxide freezing at -89°C
- Can be painful, both during and especially after treatment for several days
- Dressings are required
- Blistering may occur
- Frequent visits, usually fortnightly required
What is a Verruca?
A Verruca is a contagious, viral, painful wart – usually found on the feet, which can cause
embarrassment and interfere with daily life.